With testing and admissions cycles so badly disrupted this year, many universities and colleges have had to become a lot more flexible around English language testing. Some have...
In a normal year, Canada’s English and French language programmes attract 150,000 foreign students, generate billions of dollars of exports,...
After a period of extended lobbying by English UK and other stakeholder organizations, the UK Home Office has increased visa...
The Irish government announced an initial “Green List” of 15 countries last week. Travellers to Ireland from a Green List...
Most Popularmore articles
- New study anticipates shifts in enrolment and market share into 2021
- UK continues to reopen visa processing and ease travel restrictions
- Australia resumes student visa processing with new measures to strengthen international education sector
- Canada announces conditional student visa approvals for students beginning studies online
- Survey: EU students much less likely to study in UK without home fee status
- US issues “horrifying” rule change that requires foreign students to leave the country if their study programme transitions to online-only
- UK academic year comes into focus with new visa guidance and updates on university services
- Europe is reopening its borders and students may soon be allowed to return
- Australia announces July pilot to welcome back international students
- Higher education students press for refunds and discounts during COVID-19
Facts & Figures
UK universities grew by 12% last year and surpassed a total enrolment of 500,000 for the first time ever. Read more
Education agents refer 75% of Australia’s international students. Read more
45% of Indonesian high school students said they could go abroad for study only if a scholarship were available. Read more
Nearly 100,000 Nigerian students were enrolled abroad in 2020. Read more
12.7% Increase in the number of German students who went abroad for language study in 2018 compared with 2017. Read more