Schools across the world’s leading English Language Training (ELT) destinations are suspending in-person classes in the wake of quickly unfolding travel restrictions and government directives designed to stem...
Overall volumes of English language training, as measured in student numbers and student weeks, have been essentially flat...
Imagine a group of high school friends who have all decided they want to study abroad, but who are not...
The following feature article is adapted from the 2019 edition of ICEF Insights magazine. The complete issue is available to...
Most Popularmore articles
- Canadian immigration officials share operational updates
- Australian international student enrolments up 11% through September 2019
- More than 750,000 Indian students abroad in 2018
- 2019 Agent Barometer: Optimism for year ahead and insights on destination preferences
- New horizons: Selecting new markets and welcoming students from them
- Education agents refer 75% of Australia’s international students
- US admissions officers increasingly concerned about enrolment targets
- Comparing parent and student perceptions of leading study destinations
- Global survey reveals growing interest in shorter programmes and lifelong learning
- Stealth applicants and the role of the institutional website
Facts & Figures
Worldwide MOOC (Massive Open Online Course) enrolment reached 110 million people in 2019. Read more
Education agents refer 75% of Australia’s international students. Read more
45% of Indonesian high school students said they could go abroad for study only if a scholarship were available. Read more
20.5% increase in the number of Brazilian students abroad in 2018 compared with 2017. Read more
12.7% Increase in the number of German students who went abroad for language study in 2018 compared with 2017. Read more